Are you passionate about startups and entrepreneurship? The Founder Institute is offering in collaboration with Tech Family Ventures a unique ***volunteer*** role that offers unparalleled access and opportunity.
The Founder Institute (http://fi.co) is the world's premier idea-stage accelerator, having launched thousands of companies across over 180+ cities and 5 continents. The selected candidate will assist the Founder Institute's local semester launch and operation, having the opportunity to attend the program's entrepreneurial sessions, learn from top startup CEOs, meet interesting new companies, and interact with various participants in the startup ecosystem.
The required responsibilities include:
- Assist in the marketing of the Founder Institute semester and events, including performing market research, listing events on various websites, reaching out to local groups and media, and more
- Engage with the Founder Institute alumni, large mentor pool and other communities to provide updates and interesting opportunities
- Assist in the operation of the Founder Institute's recruitment events and program's sessions, including venue setup, general event administration, and recording video / taking photos for the events.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong connections and a familiarity of the local startup ecosystem
- Experience with coordinating and hosting events
- Experience with social media, public relations and community management in general
- Ability to work well as part of a team but also to complete individual tasks on time